What is our Fee Philosophy?
At PharmD Financial Planning, we believe in transparency and consistency. That is why we charge our clients on a flat fee structure. So regardless of the work that you require of us, your fee will remain the same. This reduces the inherent conflict of interest that arises when working with a more traditional broker or rep.
We don't earn commissions on the sale of investment or insurance products, so you never have to worry about the underlying legitimacy of our advice and recommendations. Instead, it will always be given with your best interests ahead of all else.
Ongoing Financial Planning & Investment Management:
We charge an ongoing Base monthly fee PLUS an additional fee amount based on our client's household Net Worth.
Ongoing Flat Fee Structure
Base Fee: $224/month
$0/month IF your household Net Worth is between $0.00 & $399,999. The total monthly fee would be $224/month within this Net Worth range.
$100/month IF your household Net Worth is between $400,000 & $999,999. The total monthly fee would be $324/month within this Net Worth range.
$325/month IF your household Net Worth is $1,000,000+. The total monthly fee would be $549/month within this Net Worth range.
Household Flat Fee Examples:
- The Specter Family has a household net worth of $250,000 = $224/month
- The Litt Family has a household Net Worth of $750,000 = ($224 base fee + $100 additional) $324/month
- The Paulson Family has a household Net Worth of $3,000,000 = ($224 base fee + $325 additional) $549/month
3 Fee Payment Options: You Get To Decide
1. Monthly withdraw from your investment account (if you chose to use our investment management services)
2. Monthly auto-withdraw from a bank account
3. Monthly charge to a credit card
The STAT Plan engagement fee is determined based on complexity. The type of work that will be done and the estimated time spent on the work will determine the total cost.
STAT Plan Fee Range
- The range of the fee will always be between $599 to $1,399.
- Half of the fee will be due upfront and half will be due upon completion of the plan.
- PharmD Financial Planning charges $249/hour for any requested hourly work.